Laszlo Horvath of ActiveMedia held a presentation at the Passport to Global Markets - An Export Acceleration Program Organized by Virginia SBDC
Program: This is an intensive 10-week program that leads to a comprehensive international growth strategy for your company. The program consists of 3 nonconsecutive days of customized training that combines panels, exercises, and one-on-one counseling with experts. In addition, selected companies will benefit from trade counseling with Virginia SBDC and partner agency trade specialists in between program days. The process leads to development of a detailed export plan and prepares companies for a trade mission with one of our partner agencies.
- Find the right financing tools for your company by meeting with trade finance experts
- Leverage U.S. tax incentives for exporters to reduce your tax rate by 50%
- Meet with freight forwarders to find the right shipping solutions for your company
- Learn from other companies that have gone on trade missions
- Develop a detailed export plan
- Learn how to utilize Virginia’s Foreign Trade Zones
- Receive individualized counseling from multiple trade specialists
- And much more, as this program will be customized to your specific needs!
How to Apply:
Go to www.virginiasbdc.org to sign up with your local SBDC office and apply for this selective program. Companies will be rated on the following criteria.
For additional inquiries, contact Aaron Miller at 703-277-7715 or firstname.lastname@example.org