Knox Hubbard, ActiveMedia's Ambassador will participate at the Virginia Conference on World Trade
Cultivating International Partnerships: The Key to Growing your Business Internationally
- Learn concrete ways to increase your company's international sales
- Network with hundreds of people from manufacturing, service, and logistics sectors
- Get caught up on international trade issues with industry experts
- Hear high-caliber speakers discuss how Virginia is positioning itself for the future of international trade
Track A Join us as we take an indepth look at a variety of companies who have made international sales in Brazil, Costa Rica, India, China, UK and Canada. After company introductions, each remaining session will focus on the best practices for exporting goods and services to each of the markets. Not interested in these markets? Stick around and you're sure to pick up good tips for any global market.
Introduction to Companies with International Success.
Export to South America.
Landing Sales in Southeast Asia.
Generating Business in the UK and Canada
Track B Stay on top of new importing and exporting compliance, rules and regulations. We'll make sure that you have all the necessities to get off to a good start to your exporting success in 2013.
Export Licensing Update
Import and Export Documentation
Port Usage Tax Incentives
Foriegn Trade Zones
* Tracks are subject to change before 6/1/2012. All registered attendees will be notified.