Fairfax Chamber International Business Committee Meeting
Venue: Fairfax County Chamber, Conference Room
Registration: Free, light refreshments provided
- Featured Speaker: Laszlo Horvath, Founder & President, Active Media
- Topic: A Businessman’s Perspective on Market Trends, Conditions & Ambitions in the UAE and China – Beyond Dubai & Shanghai. A commentary on recent travels to Fujairah, UAE and Sozhou, Hangzhou, Wuhan, and Shanghai, China
- Recently returned from two intensive and multi-faceted trips to the UAE and China, Laszlo will offer his insights into the pulse of these somewhat “off the beaten path” destinations within each of these major players in the Global Market. Laszlo’s gift of observation and dynamic speaking style will certainly provide thought-provoking and eye-opening insight for our group to share and learn vicariously through his global business travels.
- Laszlo joins the IBC this month as a guest of Kim Weir. Kim and Laszlo have worked together for nearly a decade, starting with Active Media’s pioneering role in the launch of the VEDP Virginia Leaders in Export Trade (VALET) Program and continuing through their partnership and collaboration in a myriad of shared projects - always focusing on the promotion of international trade and business development.
- Brief Bio: http://www.activemedia.com/about-am/leadership/laszlo-horvath
- We will also discuss upcoming Chamber International Business Events
Director of Programs
Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce
The Voice of Business in Northern Virginia
8230 Old Courthouse Road, Suite 350
Vienna, VA 22182